Eczema, medically known as atopic dermatitis, is a chronic skin condition that develops in childhood and sometimes persists during adult life. An immune response is believed to be responsible for the development of this condition. The areas of skin affected by eczema are inflamed, itchy, red and covered by crusts and scales.
It can appear anywhere on the body, including the face!
Having an eczema flareup on the face can be terrible but you can help heal it quickly and prevent future outbreaks using healing face masks such as the one explained below.
As you may have known, eczema is one of the most common skin diseases and it affects more people than you can imagine.
If you have tried different things for your eczema without any reasonable result, in this post, you will find a natural DIY (Do It Yourself) 100% natural face mask recipe you can make at home to treat eczema without any side effect in a matter of days.
DIY Natural Face Mask Recipe For Eczema
What You Will Need:
- Turmeric Powder
How To Use:
- Mix 1/2 to 1tsp Turmeric with 1tbsp Honey
- Apply to dry skin, massing gently all around your face (avoiding the eye area)
- Leave on for 15-25 mins
- Wash off with warm water
- tsp = tea spoon
- tbsp = table spoon
- Because the Turmeric is an intense colour, it will stain your face a tiny bit. BUT if you wash your face really well, it will come off.
The best thing about this mask? It contains TWO INGREDIENTS. The second best thing? It is 100% natural.
You should love all of earth’s natural cures
Why It Works:
- Turmeric is incredibly anti-inflammatory. It is particularly appropriate in treating inflammatory skin diseases, such as psoriasis and eczema, as it reduces heat and cleanses the liver.
- Honey has been used for centuries to treat all sorts of ailments. It can be applied topically to heal wounds, rashes, skin burns, abrasions and other skin conditions. Honey has powerful antioxidants which provide protection against free radicals that are known to be one of the main causes of ageing. It is full of anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties properties which make it ideal for anyone suffering from acne. In cases of Eczema it has been shown to improve the condition very fast.
Do try this and give us your feedback.
You want more of recipes like this one? Click here to check out our 50 DIY NATURAL SKINCARE RECIPES. A 65-page Ebook that will help you Achieve Youthful, Spotless and Glowing Skin Using Your Own Home-made 100% Organic Skincare Recipes
Expect more of this for different skin issues.
Also, do feel free to request for natural recipes for specific skin or beauty issues.
What have you tried before for your eczema and how did it go with you? Share your experience below.
Beauty & Elegance Team